Gaming phones have always impressed in terms of design, with some brands using RGB illumination, accented color lines or transparent backs. Now, leaked photos of the Lenovo Legion 2 Pro show that the Chinese company will continue this trend.
On the front, the device has quite thick bezels, but so you will not have to worry about the screen taking up room for the camera and limiting the wrong click. Selfies are taken care of by a 44MP pop-up camera on the side. Because this is a gaming smartphone, manufacturers prioritize use when the device is horizontal. However, the rear design really stands out.
The middle part of the back of Legion 2 Pro is extremely embossed with the Legion logo, 64MP OmniVision main camera and other sensors. It is worth noting that we have a radiator fan right outside that looks quite pitiful. Ventilation slots are also clearly visible on the side of the phone. There is also a liquid heat sink.
This system is used to dissipate heat for the powerful Snapdragon 888 processor and 16GB of RAM, 6.92 inch AMOLED screen 144Hz, 5500 mAh battery.
Lenovo Legion 2 Pro will launch on April 8.
- 4 Best Tablet Under 4000 ZAR (300 USD) In South Africa 2021
- How To Install Discord On Amazon Fire Stick
- vivo X60 Pro launched: 3 camera ZEISS lens, 5-axis VIS, Snapdragon 870 5G
- OnePlus Nord CE 5G with Snapdragon 750G, 64MP Triple Camera Launched
- Motorola Defy 2021 Price In South Africa