Leaker Waqar Khan has just shared the latest and extremely sharp renderings of the Huawei P50, which are based on leaked drawings and rumors so far.
The Huawei P50 looks similar to the Huawei P50 Pro that we have seen in previous renderings. There are two large circles that hold the camera lens. Render image shows two lenses per circle for a total of 4 cameras.
The Huawei P50 is expected to have a standard wide-angle, super wide, and telephoto camera (without periscope), while the P50 Pro will have a periscope + wide angle + super wide and the P50 Pro + will have periscope + wide angle + super wide + telephoto + and a 3D ToF camera. It is not clear what sensor is left in the render above.
The primary sensor on at least two of the P50 series models (possibly Pro and Pro +) is expected to be the Sony IMX800, the first 1-inch sensor designed for smartphones.
The Huawei P50 is said to launch in four colors – White, Black, Blue, and Beige. P50 Series is said to have delayed the launch schedule, expected in late March and is now expected in late April or maybe even from May to November 6.
This product line will use Kirin chipset 9000 and is the first device to come with Huawei’s internal Harmony operating system.
- Lenovo Legion 2 Pro Leaked with a cool fan
- TECNO SPARK 7 announced, 6.5-inch entry model with 6000mAh battery; Price In Nigeria and India
- vivo X60 Pro launched: 3 camera ZEISS lens, 5-axis VIS, Snapdragon 870 5G
- PES 2022 PPSSPP ISO File – PES 22 PSP ISO File Download (PS4 And PS5 Camera)
- [PES 21 UEL MOD] PES 2021 PPSSPP Season Update New Kits 2021/22 Graphics HD Real Faces & Latest Transfer