CapCut is a free video editing tool developed by ByteDance, the company behind the popular TikTok app. It includes features like transition effects, filters, subtitles, and audio tracks to aid users in their audiovisual production. The software is simple to use and is available for Android and iOS devices, with jobs that can be exported directly to the phone. Here’s how to use CapCut to make amazing videos.
How to import a video into CapCut
Importing the video into the application is the first step before you begin editing it. Here’s how to go about it:
1. Open the app: Open the app on your phone (if you haven’t already), sign in with your user name and password.
2. Import a video from your computer or phone
library: Select the desired file from the albums category by clicking new project and tapping add. The main editing panel is accessible via the timeline. By selecting Local Library, you will be able to access projects created by CapCut.
You May Also Like:
How to use CapCut to edit video
After you’ve imported the video, it’s time to let your creativity run the show and make use of the tools Capcut has to offer. It is important for beginners to understand this art:
1. To choose a video, tap it.
2. To shorten or expand your music video, a white stripe will appear, which you must drag.
1. Tap again to return to the edit start menu if the video clip is selected.
2. Choose the file and press add, Tap layer and then add layer.
3. Then just put it where you want it.
1. To start a transition, move the cursor to the frame you want to transition to and click split.
2. Then choose a transition option and a category from the drop-down list.
How To Create Subtitles With CapCut
1. The third option on the main menu is “Text.” After you’ve made your selection, click “Add text” to enter the text that will be subtitled.
2. If you want a ready-made format, go to “Text template,” then double-click the word box and rewrite it with the phrase you want.
3. Choose “Auto captions”, select “Original Sound,” “Locution,” and then “Continue”;
4. Browse to “Stickers,” drag until you find what you’re looking for, and then click. The image will take you straight to the video.
How To Add an audio Tracks with CapCut
1. Choose between “Sounds,” “Effects,” “Extracted,” and “Locution” under “Audio,” the second icon at the bottom of the main panel of the screen.
2. Click “Extracted” for songs made available by the program itself, or “Device” to add songs specific to your smartphone when you select “Sounds.”
3. If you want sounds like laughter, a fighting scene, food sounds in preparation, and more, go to “Effects.” Click the “+” symbol next to the audio name to select the appropriate effect.
4. Select and drag the blue stripe that appears on the edit line between the edges to shorten or extend the audio.
How to export your created videos to your mobile
It’s time to export and share your work. CapCut enables users to share directly to social media platforms such as TikTok, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram. Here’s how to do it:
1. Select the second icon at the top of the app to select your video’s resolution and frame rate.
2. On the right side of the screen, tap the arrow that is also located at the top of the screen. Keep CapCut open and don’t lock the screen at this point.
3. If you simply want to save to your mobile device, click “Done.
4. If you want to share the video clip directly to one of these social networks, choose from “Share on TikTok,” “WhatsApp,” “Facebook,” or “Instagram.”
- XvideoStudio Pro Apk | Video Editor Apk Download 2021
- VivaVideo Pro Apk v8.9.1 (Premium Unlocked) Download For Android
- TikTok Mod APK V21.5.2 Download (Region Unblock/Premium Mod) 2021
- How To Subscribe For MTN TikTok Social Bundle 2021
- Easy Ways To Activate YouTube with YouTube.com/activate (2021)