I know you’re here trying to know how you can share data on your airtel line. I know you most be one of phone users who ask question about can I share Data with other users? Let me clear your doubts about what you’re thinking to make it sure to you. Here’s a tutorial I do for people that need to know how they can share their data and also ask them selfs whether if they can share their Data with others. The answer to your question is you can share your Data with others but how? Do follow every steps I will provide below to fully understand and to solve the knowledge you are lacking.
About Airtel NG
Airtel NG Networks Limited is one of the leading telecommunications services provider in nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top three mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer. The company’s offering best products to it customers include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, Home Broadband and enterprise services.
- Firstly you are to Dial the code *141# and then you’ll see options for gifting and sharing.
- secondly you are to Choose number 6 and then next.
- Now choose the option to change your Security PIN (this serve as your access code when ever you wanted to share your Data with others, this most be asked).
- DefaultPIN is Always 1234.
- Press option 1 to modify your PIN.
You’ll be aked to provide an old PIN, which the PIN is (Default PIN) 1234.
- After that, provide your own 4 digits that will be used as for your tranfer.
Type it again and you are done.
You will find a successful message as your PIN is changed
- Dial *141# to find the Me2u data share on your Airtel line.
- choose 6. After that, tap on “Data Me2u.”
- You will be aked to type in the number you want to share data with.
You will receive a successful message on data you shared.
This provided as gifting family and friends data as a gift.
- Dial the Code *141# code to gift data on your Airtel line.
- Choose option 6 and 2 for data gifting.
Then adhere to the prompt page to subscribe to any data you wanted to gift out to others.
- Monthly, weekly or daily plans will be available to choose.
- After deciding on which plan to choice, enter the person’s number and that is it.
- How To Subscribe For MTN TikTok Social Bundle 2021
- How To Shop On Wish.com Without Using Your Credit Card
- Hackers Break Into “Electronic Art” System And Stole Game Source Code And Data Worth $28 Million
- How to create a T-rex dinosaur-themed QR code for quick sharing of webpages on Chrome 88
- How To Borrow Airtime/Credit From MTN (MTN Xtratime)