A few days ago, Apple released the iOS 14.3 update. The new update adds Apple ProRAW to the iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max, and also provides support for the newly released AirPods Max.
After the official version of the iOS 14.3 update was unveiled, Apple also recently launched a new update, iOS 14.4/iPadOS 14.4 developer beta version. Users and developers who like early adopters can use the OTA upgrade to experience the new update first.
At present, Apple has not officially stated which new features have been added to the iOS 14.4 update, only that the new update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
But considering the huge system installation package, the new version of the iOS 14 should have great improvements.
If you also want to try the iOS 14.4 beta version, you need to download the relevant description file in advance from the official channel and wait until the official launch of the new update.
If you haven’t downloaded it yet, or have deleted the description file, you need to download the description file again and update it.
It should be noted that because the test system is not stable, in order to avoid data loss, you must back up important data before upgrading, or use a spare device to upgrade the experience.
The iOS 14.4 update has already been tested, and it is believed that the official version of the update will arrive soon.
- Apple launched a feature to “recalibrate the maximum battery capacity” of the iPhone 11 series in iOS 14.5 developer beta 6
- Dream League Soccer 2022 (DLS 22) Mod Apk Obb Data Android Download
- eFootball PES 2021 Mod Apk Obb Data 5.4.0 Android Download
- How To Unlock Your iPhone With Face ID Using Apple Watch While wearing a Face Mask
- Download Resident Evil 3 Nemesis PSX PPSSPP ISO (Highly Compressed)