An EA Spokesperson Says “A limited amount of game source code and related tools were stolen in a recent incident of penetration into our network”.
“No player data was accessed, and we have no reason to believe that player privacy has been harmed.”
“We’ve already made security improvements as a result of the attack, and we don’t expect any impact on our games or our business.”
“As part of this current criminal investigation, we are actively engaging with law enforcement agents and other experts.”
EA is the developer and publisher of a number of well-known video game, including Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FIFA, Battlefield, The Sims, and Need for Speed.
EA has around 450 million registered players globally and reported $5.5 billion in GAAP net revenue for fiscal year 2020.
- Hackers Break Into “Electronic Art” System And Stole Game Source Code And Data Worth $28 Million
- Dream League Soccer 2021 (DLS 21) APK OBB DATA v8.30 Download
- What Is Fortnite Power Rankings (PR) And How It’s Calculated (2021)
- How To Share Data On Airtel (2021)
- Real Football 2021 | RF 21 Apk Data OBB Android Download (Offline Mod)